How to Take the Training
Visit the online training and enter your A# and your USU strong password. Once directed to EverFi's sign-on page, choose to enter the Haven sexual harassment prevention training for faculty and staff, and enter the requested information.
- Complete Part 1 of Haven for faculty and staff. You can take the online course in multiple sittings, but it must be completed within two weeks.
- Ten days after you complete Part 1, you'll receive an invitation to complete Part 2, which must also be completed within two weeks of receiving the invitation.
It is required that you complete Part 1, but we also strongly encourage you to complete Part 2 (average completion time is between 10 and 15 minutes). While it is not required, we gain feedback to make these trainings more valuable to you in the future.
Before You Begin
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (i.e., Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course includes survey questions to assist with your learning experience and measure learner attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential. We only receive information about the employee body as a whole and will never see individual employee answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the Help link within the course.