Who to Talk To
The USU Title IX Coordinator's primary task is to ensure compliance with federal Title IX regulations regarding gender discrimination and complaint resolution. Any student, faculty or staff member, or applicant for admissions or education may contact the Title IX Coordinator.
Contact the Title IX Coordinator if you:
- Have encountered sex discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct or sexual assault.
- Think you may have encountered (either yourself or witnessed) sex discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct or sexual violence or assault and want to understand your options.
- Learn of a situation that you believe may warrant investigation.
- Seek guidance on possible informal remedies or administrative measures to de-escalate or alleviate a difficult situation.
- Need help on how to handle a situation by which you are indirectly affected.
- Have questions about USU's policies and procedures.
Title IX Coordinator:
435-797-1266 (ph) | 435-797-0291 (fax)