Policies & Procedures
AA/EO-Specific Policies and Associated Policies
Policies Published by the AA/EO Office
- USU Policy Number 303: Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, [http://www.usu.edu/hr/files/uploads/Policies/303.pdf] outlines USU=s commitment to affirmative action and equal opportunity laws, requirements and concepts. This policy prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability, or veteran=s status. In addition, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation for employees in all aspects of employment and for students in academic programs and activities is prohibits.
- USU Policy Number 305: Discrimination Complaints, [http://www.usu.edu/hr/files/uploads/Policies/305.pdf] establishes the University=s complaint procedures applicable to victims of sexual harassment (and any other for of illegal discrimination and/or harassment).
- USU Policy Number 339: Sexual Harassment, [http://www.usu.edu/hr/files/uploads/Policies/339.pdf] forbids the sexual harassment of any student, employee, or recipient of University services.
Policies Supporting (both directly and indirectly) Possible AA/EO-related Issues
- USU Policy Number 321: Employee Rights [http://www.usu.edu/hr/files/uploads/Policies/321.pdf]
- USU Policy Number 323: Employees with Disabilities [http://www.usu.edu/hr/files/uploads/Policies/323.pdf]
- USU Policy Number 325: Employment Grievance Procedures [http://www.usu.edu/hr/files/uploads/Policies/325.pdf]
- USU Policy Number 384: Wage and Salary Administration [http://www.usu.edu/hr/files/uploads/Policies/384.pdf]
- USU Policy Number 385: Appointments of Opportunity [http://www.usu.edu/hr/files/uploads/USU Policy/385.pdf]